Tuesday 7 October 2008


Today's first time is far more exciting than I had thought possible for the early days of this blog, I have to say. In fact, I'm sure that I'll be accused of making this up. Today, for the first time, I went off-roading in a 4x4 with no less than three Colonels in the British Army. Yes, I actually climbed into a jeep, wearing the most impractical skyscraper heels and the thinnest denier tights, and was bounced around at high speed around Salisbury Plain in Wiltshire, surrounded by men in camouflage uniforms. And to think that I'd promised no salacious first times... Salisbury Plain is a beautiful but eerie place; a large area of wilderness with huge craters and a tank graveyard. It's a bit like the moon really.

Thoroughly recommend it. Especially the men in uniforms.

I think it's time to create a rating system (out of ten, naturally). So:

Points for this 'first time' making me feel like a small child again: 9.
Points for this 'first time' being lots of other people's fantasy: 9

2 comments:

M said...

Why on earth did you have to do that ????? Part of a case ?
xxx

M said...

Why on earth did you have to do that ????? Part of a case ?
xxx